Links to the following downloadable forms are provided here for your convenience. These forms should only be a starting point for you and should not be used without consulting an attorney first. We are unable to give any legal advice.
Below is a link to the Wisconsin Electronic Real Estate Transfer Return - this electronic form must accompany most deeds filed in Wisconsin:
The following forms are also available free at the WRDA website.
- Correction Instrument
- Termination of Decedents Interest (HT-110 & TOD-110)
- Termination of Decedents Interest - Instructions
- eRETR (Electronic Real Estate Transfer Return)
- Statement of Mineral Claim
- Statement of Mineral Claim - Instructions
- Non Metallic Mining
- Registration of Firm Names
- Registration of Firm Names - Instructions
- Firm Name Amendment
- Firm Name Cancellation
- Registration of Farm Name
Transfer by Affidavit Form
Until recently, the Wisconsin Court System’s Records Management Committee (RMC) has maintained a transfer by affidavit form, which is used to transfer property of decedents with estates of $50,000 or less. The State Bar of Wisconsin’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Section (RPPT) has agreed to update and maintain the transfer by affidavit form going forward. Here are the updated forms:
- Transfer by Affidavit
- Affidavit of Heirship (Addendum to Transfer by Affidavit)
- Affidavit of Service OR Waiver of Notice (Addendum to Transfer by Affidavit)
- Instructions for Completing Wisconsin’s Transfer by Affidavit
The following forms are provided to assist you record documents that do not meet the standard document format or correct errors on documents previously recorded in our office.
- Recording Cover Sheet [PDF]
Below are links to real estate forms that can be purchased, if you prefer.