Door County Economic Support is part of the Bay Lake Consortium
Who Do We Serve?
Eligible recipients residing in Door County who fall within the guidelines of Federal and State regulations. Low income individuals or families with basic living and health care needs.
Examples of Services Provided - click below for more information
To apply for FoodShare, Medical Assistance, Badgercare, WI Shares Childcare Online: https://access.wisconsin.gov
- Apply for benefits
- Report changes
- Ask questions
- Make an appointment.
- LOBBY SERVICES – in person assistance for any of these programs
- CALL /CHANGE CENTER: The following can be done by phone:
1-888-794-5747 (Toll Free) - Apply for benefits- Report changes - Ask questions -Make an appointment.
- ONLINE : access.wi.gov The following can be done online: Apply for Benefits - Check you benefits - Renew your benefits
- FAX proof/verification documents: 1-855-293-1822 ( Toll Free)
- MAIL verification documents to: CDPU PO Box 5234 Janesville WI 53547-5234
Door County Economic Support completes screening and eligibility determinations of Door County residents for the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program. Click below for more information.
To apply for the Wisconsin Home Energy Assistance Program online: https://energybenefit.wi.gov/
To inquire about paper applications or phone appointments,
please call 920-746-7155, please press Option 1.